Wednesday, December 8, 2010

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

IS PATRICK DEMPSEY.

THAT HAIR.

 THOSE EYES.


THAT SMILE.


 I HAVE TO HAVE YOU NOW.
MARRY ME PATRICK I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES.

You don't have to wrap him up all nicely for me, dear Santa, I am not fussy like that so please do not hassle yourself. ;)
I understand you are a busy man and have a tight schedule as it is.
So all I ask of you is to just pop him into my condo elevator.

Like this.





I WILL BE ALL READY TO POUNCE ON HIM THE VERY SECOND THE DOORS OPEN.


Oh what I wouldn't give to be Ellen Pompeo in this scene...
You lucky, lucky bitch.

I would take Patrick over Eric Dane any day. (Yes I like to delude myself into thinking I am on a first name basis with Patrick heheh). Dane reminds me of Ken. As in Barbie and Ken. I don't know. I don't like men who look too perfect and too chiselled. It feels unreal to me. Not in a good way. Almost plastic.


However.
IF, in the unfortunate event that Santa fails to deliver my Mr. McDreamy-Future-Husband, I guess I can grudgingly settle for a Mcsteamy a.k.a Mark Sloan/Eric Dane. For one night.

Yes out of the many decent pictures I can find of this man I must pick one where he is half naked.

I think I'm hormonal.

11 comments:

  1. zomg. eric looks hotter :p ~ haha
    too cute lah yew. lovin your posts :D

    andd... (picture below) ... are yew wearing An Espirit Jacket? Looks like the one i wanted ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can have him! McSteamy is my dream boy! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute! Hahahah.. he is definitely dreamy. Although I still prefer the more rebel one like McSteamy!

    Have a gratifying day! (:

    Sanny's Head to Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute blog :)
    follow you <3

    new-chapter-of-benzhu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. no, sis. HE'S MINE!!Dang, i thought i was the only who thought he was gorgeous, his soft voice is enough to send me shivers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so adorable! Patrick will love you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them both!!!! This was funny! cute blog! follow u now! kisses

    umakefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi nice blog i like it.I like yoyr picture too you look so sexy.
    www.dogainsan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Iona: Isn't he? Sigh. *dreamy eyes*

    @Suleen: HAHA You can have Eric! I want my Patrick :) He's my McDreamy BACK OFF ELLEN POMPEO!
    no its a zara jacket :) I hope you get the esprit one!

    @toni: now I know there will not be a conflict of interest. ;) you can have Mcsteamy all to yourself!

    @sanny: whoa. It seems like the majority is preferring Mcsteamy huh? I'll leave you girls to the catfight while I watch with McDreamy in my arms...
    HAHA!
    Thanks :) your posts are too adorable!

    @Danica: T_T I wish. Oh how I wish.

    @Benzhu, Joan and Hazar: Why thank you :)

    ReplyDelete