1. I have a loud sneeze. And by loud I mean manly.
2. Subconsciously I narrate my everyday life inside my brain. In third person. With a British accent.
3. I eat a lot. I mentally prepare myself to suffer from a cardiac arrest any second, and with the amount of Mcdonalds I eat, it really will come as no surprise.
4. My all time favorite chick flick is How to Lose A Guy in Ten Days.
5. James McAvoy is my new Patrick Dempsey. I love him in almost every movie I see him in, except for Wanted, where he depicted himself as American. Not that I have anything against Americans but I am a hopeless sucker for his refined English/Scottish accent in movies like Becoming Jane, Atonement etc.
6. When I am nervous I talk a lot. When I am drunk I talk even more.
7. I am a dreamer. I have a wedding playlist, and my wedding gown picked out, even though I do not even have a boyfriend. Which is fine until it comes to picturing my (future) baby’s face. That's when it gets a little bit tricky. YES I AM CREEPY THAT WAY.
8. I neglect my phone. I get shit from my friends for this.
9. I can be a pushover. I also get shit from my friends for this. :’)
10. As of this second my playlist is playing Feels like Home, the Chantal Krevizuk version. I will take all the time in the world to find that special someone worth dedicating this song to. Don't rush me!
11. I used to have a picture of Brian Littrel (yes yes Backstreet Boys) in my wallet. Next to a passport photo of myself. But in all fairness I was in Primary Four.
12. I am very emotional. I am terrible with goodbyes. So much so that sometimes I just skip them.
13.I love scrapbooking. Artsy fartsy stuff. Doodling, sketching and the occasional painting.
14.I am incredible when it comes to discovering non-obvious gay men. It’s uncanny. Almost as though I have a gay alarm in my system that goes BEEP BEEP BEEP whenever a gay man is within a 2 metre radius.
15. I cannot imagine a day of my life without music. But I can do so without my phone.
16. At the moment my favourite authors are Paulo Coelho and Nick Hornby.
17. I love colours.
18. It is easy to tell when my heart/mind is in a mess; because my room will be in one too. Then in an oddly therapeutic process, I will clean up every bit of my room and arrange everything in a certain order.
19. Writing is a passion, not necessarily for an audience. I love writing for my own leisure and relaxation. Which explains this blog that only very few of my friends know about. People I keep very close to my heart, people whom I know will never judge.
20. I’d very much like to learn tap dancing one day.