Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sun and Sand.

So yes, it has come to my knowledge that I have neglected my blog for a while (*cough* ER), but if you are expecting me to sprout apologies, launch into a series of excuses on how busy I have been, or how lazy, or how I simply do not have the mojo to blog, and then proceed to annoyingly beg for forgiveness (sound familiar?), I'm afraid you shall be sadly disappointed. (Wow this is a pretty long sentence. I feel out of breath just by typing it haha!)

Because I am too cool for that. Okay just kidding. More like I'm a loser and no one reads my blog. So I have no obligation to meet any expectations from my readers (or lack of readers), unlike those famous bloggers who have a string of dedicated fans following their blog everyday. The pressure. Haha! Good luck!

OKAY. So now I got the ice-breaking out of the way by writing two paragraphs of complete utter nonsense, I shall move on to more important issues like...

I just farted.

OKAY SORRY TIME TO REALLY GET SERIOUS.

Doesn't mean I wasn't serious about the fart though...

Had an impromptu mini Port Dickson getaway about 2 months back, and since I did write a lot of useless rubbish just now I will let the photos do the talking from now on. :)

The last two group photos are basically there to emphasize my role as the very annoying FIFTH WHEEL/lightbulb in an otherwise romantic double-couple getaway. HAHA!
I think I've been single for too long I'm starting to annoy my friends. Actually no my friends love me. Actually typing this makes me sound like a sad loser looking for reassurance. Actually I should probably shut up right nowBYE.
-♥-

11 comments:

  1. so glad you like the play list. Oh and the fact that you wrote about farting in your post, well it makes me think we are meant to be friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi darlin' and thank for your lovely comment on my blog. If you want we can follow each other. Let me know. Beautiful post and pictures. I'm in love with the effects on your pics! If you want there's a new post on my blog! Kisses from Italy!

    http://entrophiabehindgreeneyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures, seemed as if you had fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures! The beach looks so fun.

    www.stylocrat.blogspot.com

    PS Thanks for your comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh thank you :D
    the smiley face in the kite its so cute XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. love post! and awesome pics! :)

    http://pinklemonsorbet.blogspot.com/

    Meena ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha this is too funny! Don't worry, it's best to blog when you feel like blogging! Love your photos, looks like you had a lot of fun! :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  8. this made me laugh quite a bit (i'm actually a pro fifth wheel!)
    But I really liked the pictures (especially the kite ones, soo pretty!), seems you had a nice time!

    http://clementineditbonjour.blogspot.com/

    clementine :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this looks like SO much fun! I love the smiley kite :) so cute!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete