Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Now, say you are a bird.

I
spotted
the
cutest
bathing
suit
in
the
whole
world


Heart-shaped neckline.
Polka-dots.
Frills.

My weaknesses in bold letters.
I die.


The cute swimsuit has got me feeling like a 50's pin up girl.

Or, 
dare I say it,
Allie Calhoun in the beach scene with Noah.




All I need is to slap on one huge headband (and get my face restructured and body remodeled to look like the beautiful Rachel McAdams) and I'm good to go.

But of course there must be a Ryan Gosling to hold me in his arms, look me in the eye and say, "If you're a bird, I'm a bird."

A girl can't go through all that trouble for nothing.

Yes I do realize this post is solely for my own amusement and fantasy HAHA.

7 comments:

  1. Love the swimsuit! It's perfectly adorable xxx

    www.fashiondevotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis, you looked so cute. Will you be my pin up doll?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that film :) cute swim suit. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    Love, vanilla

    http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. INDEED!It's suuupercute and it fits you so well!
    Love it!
    Thanks for your sweetest comment!
    C:

    ReplyDelete
  5. u should wear that to a beach some day. not jz in a fitting room. in fact, i'll join u with a camera b get ppl wondering if ur a model :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank u for your comment.))


    i like ypur blog*.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adore everything about your swimsuit too, so vintage and adorable!

    Sanny's Head to Heart

    ReplyDelete