Sunday, February 12, 2012

She's always buzzing just like neon, neon!

Lipstick: Atomic Orange, Bobbi Brown
The lip colour I am most in love with from the Bobbi Brown Spring 2012 Neons & Nudes Collection!
This is not a lipstick for the weak-hearted.
The poor brother had the shock of his life when he saw me sporting this bold lip color HAHA.

.
Photo definitely does NOT do justice to the stunning lipstick. I apologize. I also blame the poor camera and bad lighting.
The loud, neon color really jumps out at you.
Truth to be told it took me a few seconds to adjust to the brightness myself, but the color grew on me in no time! In fact, I find the neon shade a refreshing change from all the pastels and nudes I loved dearly before this.
For the first time in my life I have fluorescent lips! :)

Now I feel well-equipped to face all the hardship and challenges that lay before me, lipstick'a-blazing! (yes yes you caught me that's the shopaholic in me justifying profusely for my neverending splurges. Sigh.)

3 comments:

  1. You are brave! I would never have the guts to wear a neon lipstick. It looks awesome though! Really cool colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, great post! And it looks great, though not as neon in the pictures as it is in real life. I recently got an orange shade too at the Lush Christmas sales. I like it a lot.

    P.S. I'm glad you commented as I almost forgot to update the Murakami Challenge. That was last year. And yes, I really enjoyed it! Currently I'm reading the Wind-Up Bird Chronicle as well as a collection of stories.

    P.P.S. I bet you'll enjoy the movie I have planned for next week too. It's Megane and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. The color looks great on you. I think the purchase was completely justified :]

    ReplyDelete