Monday, August 30, 2010

And this is for Danica

(pronounce THE-NEE-KAH) ;)



I can now declare I have found the most perfect pair of oxfords boots for me.
Just the right height, because I'm hopeless with high heels (I secretly call them high hells), and also just the right shape and colour.
And it has feather inner prints! OF WHICH I realized no one is going to see, but then it makes me feel so happy knowing my feet are touching them. HAHA YES I'M SUCH A WEIRDO!
I always have a soft spot for feathers :)
So smitten with this pair of twins right now I think I'm going to do little skipping steps and whistle through my week :D

along with this tune.....

" These boots are made for walking,
and thats just what they'll do,
one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you! "

HAHA! Start walking!

2 comments: