Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The right pace.

We had a Criminal Law test yesterday and it was the first time in a long time I actually got down to studying.

And though it was taxing, I feel good. No I didn't do particularly well in the test, but I feel good about the fact that I actually gave it a shot.
And the truth is, it wasn't that bad.
I actually enjoyed reading the textbook.
What was hard was remembering what I read.
But I will work harder on that part.

I think a lot of credit goes to the new house. :)
Quiet, calm and free of distractions.
Probably also because my laptop is away from me...

See there's always a good side to everything, so it is important to keep being optimistic and encouraging. I can do it. :)
I will move at my own pace, a pace that I'm comfortable with.
And thats all really matters.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment