Saturday, February 12, 2011

Conversation of the day:

Leesa *shakes head*: One ringgit sundae cone and you are the happiest girl in the world.
Me *shrugs*: What can I say? I'm a cheap date.


Filmstrip.
Because I need a reminder on how much of a pig I can make of myself.
And try to eat with more grace in the future.

So focused on my ice cream I had no idea my friend was taking photos of my er..gluttonous exhibit the entire time.
She claimed that I have this evil satisfied smile after I shove the last bit of the cone into my mouth.
(Naturally) I got a bit defensive and said, "NOT TRUE."
She snorted, then replied triumphantly with a smirk that she caught it on cam. (Refer to the last photo)

I went speechless.
A picture's worth a thousand words.

I have the most jobless awesome friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment