Friday, May 14, 2010

Reading back

on my last night's blog post...
DO I HAVE TO BE SO DRAMATIC, GRAPHIC AND EMO?!

Okay, once again, as you'd probably have guessed, its THAT time of the month!
When hormonal level is the blame for everything I do (and failed to do).

I miss my family.

I need to try to update my blog on a more regular basis, not just when i'm struck by bouts of depression due to PMS.
=.=
Or else I should seriously consider renaming the blog from 'this is my escape' to 'my pms rantings'.

K time for class :) MUAKS.
Today is going to be better than yesterday. I will not allow myself to be drowned in my pool of sorrow and self-pity (and well, bad hormones).
In fact. I will eat more chocolates to stimulate the happy hormone endorphine in myself! :D
Nothing cheers me up like good food.

Toodles~!

No comments:

Post a Comment